Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Stationary Geek

I am aware that I have a bit of an obsession with stationary, I own many many notebooks some of which are unused but still feel the need to buy new ones. Today I purchased a lovely A6 size winnie the pooh notebook that will go in my bag and therefore I can write any notes of inspiration down while I am out and about. I was quite excited by my purchase (sad I know) which prompted my best mate to call me a Geek, this is not the first time and the sight of me carrying my backpack with my shopping in probably didn't help. The vast number of pens, pencils and notebooks I now have in my home prompts me to think she is right and I am in fact a geek. I am ok with that and in light of this admission I may celebrate and buy another notebook :)

3 comments:

  1. You can never have too many notebooks! We have drawers full of them, but we (my wife is worse than me), can't seem to help buying more. Letting me loose in a stationary shop is fatal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think stationery addiction might come with the creative writing territory. It's a good job I don't have a local Paperchase or I would be very poor. :)

    ReplyDelete