Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Laughing like a looney tune

I love laughing, love to read funny stories and watch funny films and the tv comedian shows are great. Sometimes I laugh until I have tears rolling down my cheeks, sometimes my belly hurts from laughing too much. But I find the best type of laughter is the little chuckles you have to yourself when nobody knows why !!. For instance today at work I followed my normal routine and started giggling for no apparant reason, it was because I was thinking of something that had made me laugh the night before and the laughter just came back, the more I thought how silly I looked stood in the middle of the shop floor laughing, the more I found it funny.
I love laughing and I love the laughter that keeps on going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment