Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

They think it's all over ..................

So the A215 Creative writing course has come to an end, the EMA has been sent and the result is in the hands of the tutors. We are now in for a bit of a wait to find out how well we have done. In the mean time I will be pre-reading my set books for the Children's Literature course which starts in October which I shall be taking alongside the Advanced creative writing. I will also be partaking in some reading for pleasure which I haven't done really since I started studying.
This will be my first break in study time since I started with The Open University in October 2010 and I plan to fully enjoy it.
At the end of my break, before I start again I am excited to be meeting up with some of my OU study buddies in Cardiff.
As always I would like to thank my friends and family for supporting me through my studying and listening to my whinging and also thank you to all my new and old study buddy friends for the same :)
Good luck to all fellow OU'ers on EMA's and Exams xx

No comments:

Post a Comment