Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Monday, 9 February 2015

Feed a cold?

Years ago I heard the phrase 'starve a fever, feed a cold' I used to take this literally. Not that I ever really needed an excuse to overeat but if I was feeling a bit 'flu-like' I'd eat rubbish in the hope the extra calories would make me better quicker. When people say they lose their appetite when they feel under the weather I always think they're lying, I genuinely don't think I've ever lost my appetite; my ability or desire to stand and cook something may vanish when ill but never my appetite.
I woke up Saturday with a cold and have felt really crappy since then, however I have not strayed off plan at all. Despite not being able to sleep properly I've spent the weekend either at work or in bed, I've still managed to get in all my products and my meal each day and am determined it won't set me back.
I weighed in today and am now at my lowest ever weight (apart from obviously on the way up!). My total loss now stands at 4 stone 3&1/2lb and with just 10 more weigh-ins until my holiday I'm still on track to get to my 6 stone target before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment