Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Go on, treat yourself

I've always believed that to succeed on a weight loss journey you have to treat yourself now and again. I'm not talking food treats, although this would have been the case in the past (calories don't count after weigh in right?), I'm talking about anything other than food really. Not long after I started Cambridge weight plan I made myself a treat list so for every stone I lose I get something I want, so far I've made the list up to 7 stone, partly because I didn't want to be too ambitious and partly because I ran out of ideas.
This week I got to my 4 stone loss so I thought I would share some photo's with you.
Stone 1 treat = goodies from Lush,

Stone 2 = New bag (which just happened to come with a matching purse)  
Stone 3 = Necklace from Buttonsy jewellery
And stone 4 = New boots
My next treat for getting to 5 stone will be a massage and/or a facial (not quite decided yet) when I get there this will be the most weight I've ever lost so it's a pretty big deal for me. After that I have trainers and a new tattoo on my list, just need to get my thinking cap on for the rest of them now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment