Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Monday, 2 March 2015

After 4 comes 5

I've done it! I've actually managed to stick to a diet 100% and lost over 5 stone.
I'm now almost halfway to my target and nothing is going to get in the way of getting there. I've also dropped 10 points off of my BMI which I'm sure my doctor would be pleased with too.
My treat for 5 stone is a full body massage followed by a full facial, which I am very much looking forward to. I also need to have a think about the next couple of treats, while I have 6 stone sorted I think I need to make a new list now for the remaining few stone.
I don't want this to sound like an Oscar speech but I do know that I would never have got this far if my friends and family weren't supportive and of course my fantastic consultant.
So here's to the next 5 stone, I'm off to celebrate with a mug of fruit tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment