Where creative writing and general rambling go hand in hand :)

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Stepping Up

This week I have stepped up to the next level on the Cambridge plan which means I'm eating more calories a day. I have re introduced fruit to my diet (amazing what you miss) and a selection of carbohydrates are making their way back in too. A couple of months ago I would have been worried about this stage but so far it's going well. While I am not near my original weight target I am very close to my clothes size target having got into size 14 trousers, just the top to go now.
I'm planning on going up the steps over the next few weeks with a view to completing the plan by my birthday in July. I'm pretty happy where I am size wise now and can't see myself ever having a 'normal' BMI so while I'll always carry extra pounds I know I can be in control of my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment